Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tea Time...

Alaina loves playing tea party with her little brothers. The little guys love being served (water) 'tea' and (pretend) food.

Sometimes, she really does serve real food...and they love that all the more.{picture taken during a different tea party}

Alaina's tea parties are very casual, as you can see.
'wearing my cars'

and wearing 'my thomas.'

That's all we need.

No need for a tux (or even clothes for that matter).

Disclaimer: I really do dress my kids but potty training encourages 'less is more.'

7 comments:

Stefanie said...

We've got one Thomas lover and one Cars lover in our house, too :)
P.S. Potty training two at once? Seriously impressive!! And BRAVE ;)

Patientlywaiting said...

I love the come as you are policy for tea parties! So sweet!

Hugs,
Robin

Sherri said...

too adorable!!

TanyaLea said...

hahaha!!...love the 'informal' tea party! Too cute! :)

Unknown said...

Adorable!!! hehehe, they are so cute!

Sophie said...

What sweet pictures! I love that the boys are willing to participate in a tea party.

Sue Lucas said...

So funny what would the mad hatter say about that? They are so CUTE!!!