Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter...{finally}

I was going to title this post Spring...but I didn't think I could fool ya.

As you know, Easter fell in between two birthdays this year...and well, life has not let up. Since the meaning of the cross and the resurrection {He Lives!!!} is in our lives every day, I didn't think it was too late to share even if it has been a whole month ago.



And my sweet treasures were too precious not to share...{Eggstravaganza!! Good times.}


{And if you are wondering what I see in my rear view mirror}
{Oh how sweet they look.}
If you only knew what it took to actually get them all dressed and in the car.
{God's grace.}
{Sister Love}
{Brother Bonding}
{Sibling Togetherness}

{Yes, you still get a basket until you get married. Making memories.}
{This bunch brings me so much joy. All the hours it took putting 6 baskets together...it was worth it.}

{And all the hours it took matching their outfits...it was worth it.}

{So handsome}

{Total cuteness}

{Best Buddies}


{Loved always}

{Little Mommy, she is}


{Could this be a Ch*ldren's Pl*ce Advertisement? I think so.}

{Princess}

{Can we rest now?}

8 comments:

Sophie said...

So happy you shared these photos, what a beautiful bunch you have, you are truly blessed!

Have an amazing day.

Patientlywaiting said...

Love the pictures! You got some great shots of your adorable kids! I too like matching/coordinating Easter outfits! Thanks for "finally" sharing the pictures! ;)

Hugs,
Robin

Stefanie said...

Total cuteness is RIGHT!
LOVE those madras jackets... such handsome boys :)
All your kiddos are darling!

Serving the King said...

Sweet, sweet & SWEET!! LOVE the pic of all of the kids in the circle!! I can't ever seem to get all of mine clean and smiling at the same time. You go momma!

trina said...

I forgot to mention, when Hudson saw his jacket, he said he was dressing up like a clown. LOL

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Trina! Beautiful photos...just lovely.

May I ask? What vehicle do you drive to chauffeur your kiddos around? We are looking at 8 passenger vehicles. (currently have 7 pass)

Jill

Sue Lucas said...

So cute the guys look like they came out of the GQ pages!!The girls models from Macys!Adorable

Unknown said...

TRINA...I LOVE the pictures!!!! ADORABLE!!! You are blessed indeed my sweet friend!!!