Friday, May 14, 2010

I can't believe I'm posting this...

Especially after I posted all those Mother's Day pictures from my last post. Me. Again. Me without my naturally curly hair. Straightened by Miss Alexis. Happy girl who loves my hair like this. I think I look like a wet pup...LOL but my husband must have liked it. I got a million hugs yesterday and a few smooches. I told him he must feel like he has a new woman. He smiled.

10 comments:

Sherri said...

I just got rid of my straight hair and went curly..great picture.

julia @say you will love me forever said...

oh, i love it! i got the chi flat iron a about a year and a half ago and it's been the best thing ever. beware..if you get too happy w/it it can singe your hair to shreds. i know. think old american girl doll hair. yep, that was me. but it was straight and i was happy.

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Ooooo La La!! :) I love it!

Sophie said...

Trina, you are one hot mama!
Love it!

trina said...

You all are making me laugh. After I sent my aunt the picture, she said, "No offense, but you look younger." Hmmm...maybe I need to find time to straighten..teehee.

Sue Lucas said...

It looks GREAT!! I like the new do!and the former post Congraulations
for your award.Sue

Naomi said...

It is so wonderful to see pictures of you!!! And I think you look great with both straight and curly hair. It is nice to be able to do both!! I go back and forth between the two. But it is funny that my boys always say I look younger when it is straight!

lovely!!!

Unknown said...

Lookin HOT mama! You look SO YOUNG-surely not the mother of 6??? :)

GIJaneDoe said...

Oh, I love it! It does make you look younger...more carefree!!!

Our family said...

Just had a minute to catch up on your blog - loved all the pics from Mother's Day and Easter. And yes, I agree, I like the new look : ) Jan