How could I have missed posting this special day in May? Probably because May is the busiest month of the year at our house.
This adventure is way too cute not to share...
The little guys sang in the preschool choir {all kiddos 4 and under minus babies} at church one special Sunday morning. Can you spot the cutest little Chinese men dressed in matching vests?
You know, the ones that are not singing. The cute ones looking around.
Oh they were so cute up there. I knew they were going to sing and "perform" the songs I've heard them sing around the house...the ones they have been practicing for weeks.
Nope. Not that day.
Not only did they memorized their verses, and finished their Cubbie book, they were awarded for reviewing all the verses.
{See the patches taped to Hudson's book?}Notice my little guys are not wearing their Cubbie vest? Well...they do have new ones....just not one that is covered in all the patches they were awarded. So sad. :) Their teachers were so kind to tape all the patches to their books so I wouldn't lose them. I figured I now have the whole summer to adorn their Cubbie vests with all those little patches, right? As long as I have it done before fall,right?!















4 comments:
Oh my goodness they are just adorable!! I love the adventures of Hudson and Benjamin!
Hi Trina! It is so nice to meet you! Alexis did a great job on the blog design! I think I had *assumed* she was homeschooled just from the little I knew about her. ;-) Very impressed with her work and her interaction with an adult/customer!
I did *not* know you guys had adopted from China, and that is very interesting to me b/c we are in the process of bringing our son home. I would love to learn about your experiences. We are so thankful for him and learning to wait patiently. ;-) He will be 3 by the time we get there.
They look so cute in their matching vests, singing or not singing! Claire finished her Cubbie book too! She will be a Spark next year!
Hugs,
Robin
Hey girl! So glad your still reading my silly blog! Just stoping by to see you all!!!
Post a Comment