I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me. Psalm 13:5-6
We have had such a great summer! Hope to post with all the details soon. Just to give you a hint...
I have sweet Father's Day pictures...that I have not shared...yet.
We took Benjamin to his annual Shriners appointment and met a little boy with a hand just like Benjamin's. Can't wait to share!
The Creation Museum was wonderful!!!
The boys enjoyed a Cincinnati Reds game.
Enjoyed visiting friends that we have not seen in almost 10 years. I'm always grateful to those that will welcome a family of 8 into their home. God bless 'em.
Joel B's All Star team won their first ballgame today. His best buddy hit a grand slam.
Our special friends visited last week. Fun pics to share. Imagine: four adults and 11 kids. We miss them.
One day, the kids had friends over and I made lunch for 9 kids. I survived. :)
Homeschool...well...we took a month off and started up again. Details later.
July 4th...Patriotic pics to share. Love wearing red, white and blue and cooking on the grill.
Dance! New teams. New routines. New friends. New adventures.
Alexis has just completed her 40th blog design and two websites! I enjoy clicking on each site and getting to know all the families. We recently got new pictures of Navja, the sweet orphan that Alexis supports monthly.
My second baby, Zachary is almost 15. How can it be?
Potty Training. Only one accident in three weeks. Wearing big boy underpants to bed. No more diapers!! Yippee!!
And the kids have been asking for a baby sister. :)
Awww...to name a few. Yes, He has been good to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















4 comments:
What a busy but wonderful time...
ahh, the school thing,
yes, I just also seriously start back up come Monday. It really is hard when it is so beautiful outside!
Sounds like a great summer!
It's always nice to see people you haven't seen in a while.
Blessings
Sounds like things are going wonderful ;). Thanks for stopping by my blog! To answer your question about the wrap YES it will hold up to 40 lbs and even beyond. They last such a long time too. They come in plenty of colors and you can find the one in my picture (the tan one) here www.sleepywrap.com
Are you from Cincinnati? If so that's so cool! We're about an hour east of Cincinnati in a little old town not even big enough to be a town, we're actually a villiage lol :)
Can't wait to hear and see all that you are sharing. I love to stop by your blog for a visit!!!
Kathie
Post a Comment