Today also is our one month anniversary of Gotcha Day. In some ways, it feels like it was such a short time ago that Noah Benjamin Hui literally walked into our arms. In other ways, it feels like he has been with us forever. As I was holding him today, he felt so good. He is very affectionate and I'm praising God for that gift. I'm a "hugger" so I love getting hugs from my kiddos all day long. As I was holding him, it just felt right...he is my child...just as if I had given birth. God planned it before the creation of the world just as he did our other babies.
One month later and he still prefers me...in a big way. For the most part, he plays all day and finds me every once in awhile in the house. He loves to play and pretend things in Alaina's play kitchen. He seems too little to be pretending to cook. Loves it! He really likes to play with the bowls and spoons. He can do anything the others do. We enjoy watching him figure things out. Such a smart little guy. He loves to go outside....
To celebrate, we spent the day with our friends Lisa and Greyson at the pool...
This was Benjamin's first time getting in a pool. Wonder what he thought of all that water. Big brother Zachary loves little Benjamin so much and takes such good care of him.
Zachary, Joel B. and Greyson
Alexis and her two baby brothers....lov'in life! Look at Hudson and Benjamin smiling at each other. What good buddies...
Miss Alaina loves the water but doesn't know how to swim yet. Next year, we will for sure add swim lessons to our schedule.
I love this picture. I looked across the pool and saw that all three of our older ones have a baby. Alexis is holding Benjamin. Joel B. in the middle is holding Hudson and Zachary is holding Alaina. Nothing more special than seeing my babies love each other...and taking care of each other.
Hudson and Zachary
Ms. Lisa playing with Hudson in the water. He had so much fun today!On the way home, he fell asleep and the two little ones had the best nap yet. We need to go swimming everyday.
Tonight, Benjamin has learned how to get water from the fridge. He is such a quick learner, picking up everything.
After he spills water everywhere and gets a little in his cup, he takes a big drink. Pretending to be such a big boy...
To celebrate, Alexis made cupcakes for Benjamin. Hudson licked and licked his icing..the best part.
Notice the chocolate cake mix all over his face. Sissy allowed them to lick the bowl and spoon. Sorry about the green nose. He has a little cold. Oh yeah, he is teething and has gotten two teeth in the past two weeks.We know we have had a good day when Hudson and Benjamin are on the same sleep, eat, play and poop schedule. Life is good!! This was a good day...
We love you, Noah Benjamin Hui!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment