Friday, October 31, 2008

Hudson Update!!

My Hudson is growing up....

Hudson is now 2 years and 10 months old. He loves his blue blankies and still sucks his index finger. He is still a wonderful "napper" and an "easy" kiddo. He loves his siblings. He is so excited when Alaina comes home from school and loves riding up (either in the stroller or the van) to get her at the bus stop. He will be 3 years old December 25.

After we returned from China this past July (with Benjamin), I noticed how well Hudson could talk. He says full sentences so sweetly.

He has memorized every song he has heard. He sings everything from Jesus Loves Me to Hannah Montana's, Nobody's Perfect. He already knows Alaina's Sing Spell Read and Write ABC song.

He is now an Awana Puggles! His verses are short right now...and I can't wait until he's saying the full verses. His memory ability is amazing.

Alaina has been teaching him how to count in Spanish.
Every time we leave the house, it's very stressful...trying not to forget anything or anybody. As we pull out of the drive way, I'm always asking, "Does everybody have their shoes?" And I kid you not, someone is missing their shoes. So we drive back home to get them. True story.

One day, I was putting everybody in the car, trying to leave the house....stress. Hudson sitting in his carseat says, "Mommy, don't worry." He has said that to me more than once when I'm stressed. Sweet.

After church one Sunday, he noticed my jewelry. He said, "Mom, I like your jewelry. It's pity (pretty)."

Hudson is so polite! The kid is so polite that he says excuse me when he passes gas! He's always saying please, thank you and you're welcome...the three magic words. He understands exactly the words to use at the appropriate moment.

Hudson and Benjamin are big buddies. They take care of each other and make sure the other one has what they need. Hudson takes care of his baby brother and always making him laugh.

Everybody loves Hudson because he's so friendly, smiling all the time and such a good boy. I have told a few friends that he's SO good that he's like an angel....like God will take him early. BUT.... since I have said that, he has proved to me that he is still "a sinful little guy." We all have our days,huh. The good thing is, he is easy to discipline. Normally, all I do is tell him what he did was wrong and that's enough discipline for Hudson. That's all it takes....my voice not happy with him. He cries..we hug...the end. God knows we all need at least one super easy child.
He's so cute in his jeans and Nike tennis shoes.
He loves playing trucks especially.
Any chance he can get, he loves going outside and playing soccer with the big boys.

Every night, Hudson and I pray for each of our family members and especially for those out of the country. He won't allow me to forget anyone. If I do, he is sure to remind me.

He recently got a cute stylish haircut. He's so handsome and gets so much attention when we are out and about. I'm having so much fun...such a fun age.....watching him change, mature and do the cutest things.

We love you, Hudson!!!! We know you will be called of God to do some amazing things for Him. We are so blessed!

No comments: