Friday, September 5, 2008

Thank God it's Friday!

Today is Friday and I love Fridays! It means that we can sleep in a little tomorrow! I have to admit, I'm soooo tired and still adjusting. I know Alaina is so tired but she is so happy and very excited about school. I think last week, she was dealing with sleep deprivation so she couldn't really think of a good reason to go to school. This week, she has enjoyed learning. She's like a sponge! One day this week, she came home reciting her colors in Spanish. Yes, they are learning Spanish! She recites poems and many songs...over and over again. Today, they decorated ginger bread men and ate them! Ask her to tell you the story about the Ginger Bread Man and Goldilocks and the Three Bears.

I'm thankful for such a wonderful first week of homeschool! The kids have great attitudes and we met our goals for the week. PTL!!

No comments: