Saturday, October 10, 2009

Adopting the Waiting Child Video

Watch this amazing video by Love Without Boundaries!

4 comments:

TanyaLea said...

I've seen it a few times, and you are SO right... it IS AMAZING!!!

day by day said...

Hey Trina!

Thanks so much for visiting us and for your kind words. I just recently found your blog. I am pretty certain that you were in the same DTC group as us...that is why I was happy to have found your blog! We were DTC Sept. 05 for Ella and are a CCAI family. Were you DTC around that time??

Your family is just beautiful!!!!

love,
Michelle

Unknown said...

Love it...great video!! Thank you for sharing this!

The Gang's Momma! said...

I love this video - I have shared it on my own blog and on my Facebook page too!

I'm here from NHBO - in response to your comment about how the enemy loves when we worry. Thank you for that. In all my efforts to become well-informed about all sides of the adoption issue, I forgot that worrying about the what-if's was NOT trusting my Father. It's been a crazy couple weeks and the dark stuff I was reading was just totally allowing the enemy to take advantage of my true concern and curiosity about ministering to my daughter. Thank you for your words - they caught me up short and got to a root I didn't know was there.