I've heard these words so many times. It's a real concern.
But never too big for God.
After reading Connie's amazing news about how God blessed their fundraiser, I just had to post!
We encourage fundraising for all families that would love to adopt. Bringing home an orphan is a life time, eternal- purpose "mission trip."
Some have said, "I know God could supply for our adoption fundraising just like he did when we went on our mission trip. The problem is after the child is home. It costs a lot to raise children."
My response has been and always will be...
We must never limit God. If he calls you to something, HE will supply ALL your needs and beyond. HE will bless you and your family beyond measure. We don't know how HE will do it, but HE will take care of you. Our human minds cannot comprehend how HE will take care of us...but HE knows and HE has a plan and HE will never, ever leave us.
I think if we could see the picture through God's eyes,...as we look into eternity, nothing is impossible with HIM. A child's soul is waiting to be taught about HIM, to know HIM and some day spend eternity with HIM.
That's what it is all about.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















5 comments:
AMEN!!! <><
I.Thess. 5:24 ~ "The One who calls you is faithful. He will make it happen."
What an amazing post! Thanks for sharing this, it's definitely one excuse I hear all too often!!! And you're right, nothing is to difficult for Him!
I just read Connie's post and am so HAPPY for them...God is SO faithful!!!
SUCH EXCITEMENT!
Trina ~ What a CUTE blog!!! Am I understanding correctly that your daughter designed it?! Wow!! Does blog design count as an elective in your homeschool?!? If so, she should get an A!!! ;)
Amen! God will make a way for these precious children. Thank you for all you do for these beautiful orphans.
Blessings,
Debby
Post a Comment